Faber ABRM Bridge Fits Foreign 4mm Bridge Posts Aged Nickel 3060-1
Gold plated bridges have polished natural brass saddles. Nickel plated bridges are also available with TITANIUM saddles the ultimate cure for the dark sounding guitar. Nothing will brighten up your dark sounding guitar better than a Faber bridge with TITANIUM saddles! Also consider the HYBRIDge ABRM, with 3 titanium saddles for the wound strings. All guitars will benefit from the extra clarity titanium saddles will bring to the wound strings.
- Drop on replacement for many non U.S.A. made guitars using 4mm bridge posts
- Vintage correct look!
- Also for use with the optional Faber¨ E-Sertª
- Alloy: 70% zinc, 30% aluminum
- Net Weight:with brass saddles - 1.75 oz./50g with titanium saddles - 1.66 oz./47.4g
- Length: 3.31"/84.1mm
- Saddle radius: 12"
- Post spacing: 2.898"/73.6mm
- Post hole diameter: .165"/4.2mm
- String Spread (center-to-center, outer saddles): 2-1/16"/2.0625"/52.39mm