Faber BSWKIT Nashville 4mm Studs - Gold Finish - 3049
Faber BSWKIT Nashville Studs - Gold Finish (3049)
The BSWKIT will give your Nashville bridge equipped guitar the ÒvintageÓ look, while, at the same time, enhancing your tone with steel posts that provide much more mass than the original zinc inserts. Combined with one of our Faber¨ ABR-1 style bridges or Tone-Lockª Bridge (not included), this is the HOT bridge setup for your guitar! Comes with one pair STEEL studs, pair of separate machined brass thumbwheels and two 4MM nuts for installation. Available in gloss nickel, aged nickel, gloss gold or aged gold. Not for original or reissue ABR-1 bridges.
For those desiring a more simple installation, consider the Faber¨ iNsertª. The iNsertª is also made from the highest quality German steel and will be a big improvement over the original pot metal Nashville bridge inserts and much easier to install than the BSWKIT.
- Nashville bridge conversion studs
- Works with original Nashville bridge, Faber¨ ABRN or Faber¨Tone-Lockª Bridge
- New builds, where more mass than thin studs (6-32 or 4mm) is desired
- Professional installation recommended
- Material: Studs, Steel, plated; Thumbwheels, Brass, plated
- Weight, pair with thumbwheels: .695 oz./19.7g
- Overall length: 1.18"/30mm
- Thumbwheels: Diameter: .63"/16mm, Thickness: .109"/2.77mm
Condition:ÊThese are brand new, fresh from the factory. YouÕre purchasing from an authorized Faber dealer.