Faber E-SERT Quality Steel Inserts - Fits Epi Style Bridge - Nickel Finish 3160
Following up on the success of the innovative Faber® iNsert, we are happy to announce the new Faber® E-sert, for most Epiphone and many other Japanese and Asian made guitars. Now you can replace the tone robbing pot metal inserts in your guitar with the highest quality German steel, for a real and noticeable tone enhancement. This easy to install system, with 4mm threaded posts on the upper portion, will allow you to use the Faber® ABR-1 style ABRM model bridge, or the revolutionary ABRL “Tone-Lock” bridge. The E-sert includes one pair of STEEL studs, two thumbwheels, a hard plastic installation tool and an 8mm bolt to easily remove the old inserts. NOTE: The depths of the original insert holes are not consistent! Please measure the depth and insure that the holes are deep enough so that the E-sert will install flush with the guitar body. Below is a video showing installation of the Faber® iNsert, which is the exact procedure used for the E-sert.
- Most Epiphone guitars
- Many non USA made guitars
- Most innovative solution available for guitars using the Epi style bridge system!
- Material: Studs, Steel, plated; Thumbwheels, Brass, plated
- Weight, with thumbwheels: 1.677 oz./47.55g
- Overall length: 1.42” / 36.05mm
- Length below flange: .78” / 19.85mm
- Stud length, above flange: .59” / 15.08mm
- Diameter, knurled section: .484” / 12.2mm
- Diameter, below knurled section: .454” / 11.55mm
- Flange diameter: .565” / 14.35mm
- Flange thickness: .044” / 1.1mm
- Thumbwheels: Diameter: .63"/16mm, Thickness: .11"/2.8mm
Condition: These are brand new, fresh from the factory. You’re purchasing from an authorized Faber dealer.