Faber NSWKIT Nashville 4mm Studs - Aged Gold Finish - 3054
Faber NSWKIT Nashville Studs - Aged Gold Finish (3054)
Faber¨ NSWKIT STEEL Bridge Studs/Thumbwheels for Nashville equipped guitars This is the solution for owners of Nashville equipped guitars who want the ÒvintageÓ look without the need to drill and tap the guitar body. Although not as sustain enhancing as our BSWKIT, the NSWKIT with steel posts (5MM base/4MM stud), is a huge improvement over the stock bridge posts/thumbwheels and will easily allow you to the use our ABRN or Tone-Lockª bridges. Comes with one pair STEEL studs and integrated machined brass thumbwheels
- Replacement bridge studs for Nashville equipped guitars
- Works with original Nashville bridge, Faber¨ ABRN or Tone-Lockª Bridge
- Simple remove & replace Ð no modifications necessary!
- Material: Studs, Steel, plated; Thumbwheels, Brass, plated
- Weight, with thumbwheels: .462 oz./13.1g
- Overall length: .945"/24mm
- Lower portion: Thread pitch: 5M x .8, Length: .472"/12mm
- Upper portion: Thread pitch: 4M x .7, Length: .36"/9.2mm
- Thumbwheels: Diameter: .63"/16mm, Thickness: .11"/2.8mm
Condition:ÊThese are brand new, fresh from the factory. YouÕre purchasing from an authorized Faber dealer.