Faber 3322 Tone-Bar Compensated Wrap Tailpiece/Bridge Gloss Gold
At Faber®, innovation never stops! Introducing “Tone-Bar™” – the next generation in compensated wraparound bridges/tailpieces. Utilizing “tone-bars” integrated into the lightweight aluminum body, the Tone-Bar™ compensated wrap provides improved intonation and more precise tone with no chance of dead spots or the “sitar effect.” And, it doesn’t stop there! In addition to the standard Tone-Bar™ with dual solid brass tone-bars, Faber has gone a step further and made it available with the exclusive and well known “HYBRIDge™” option (one titanium tone bar for the E-A-D wound strings, one brass bar for the G-B-E plain strings) OR with both tone bars in titanium. There is nothing like this available anywhere else! Available in Right or Left Handed, in gloss or aged nickel body, and gloss or aged gold body.
- Guitars using standard tailpiece/bridge spacing
- Works for offset or straight across studs
- Designed to intonate plain (not wound) G string
- Guaranteed intonation – or return for full refund!
- Two brass tone bars
- Material: Aluminum, plated
- Weight: .92 oz./26.08g
- Overall length: 3.987"/101.27mm
- Stud spacing: 3.25"/82.55mm
- Stud opening: .32"/8.1mm
Condition: These are brand new, fresh from the factory. You’re purchasing from an authorized Faber dealer.