Faber 3031-0 Tone-Lock ABR1 Bridge Fits 6-32 Bridge Posts Nickel
Our exclusive No Gap technology is also available in our Tone-Lockª Bridge. Light years ahead of the usual set screw method of locking a bridge to the studs, one look at our system will show it's design superiority and how it actually can increase sustain. With our system, you wont damage your bridge post's threads a common occurrence with the set screw method.
The Tone-Lockª Bridge, just like our non-locking ABR-59 bridges, features removable saddles. Saddles have starter notches dead center as standard, but optional non pre-notched saddles are also available.
- Alloy: 70% zinc, 30% aluminum
- Length: 3.31"/84.1mm
- Saddle radius: 12"
- Post spacing: 2.91"/74.0mm (0.8mm lock nut clearance to accommodate 73.6mm-74.4mm post spacing)
- Post hole diameter: upper, .293"/7.45mm; lower, .2165"/5.5mm
- String Spread (center-to-center, outer saddles): 2-1/16"/2.0625"/52.39mm
- Will fit 6-32
- Removable saddles for replacement or to cure intonation issues
- Use directly with ABR-1 bridge posts on Historics
- Stud spacing: 3.25"/82.55mm
- Use on any Gibson¨ with 6-32 bridge posts (not Nashville)
- For Nashville equipped guitars, Faber¨ BSWKITª, iNsertª, or NSWKITª is required
- For most Epiphone and many other non U.S.A. manufactured guitars using a bridge system with large body inserts , the Faber¨ E-Sertª is required