Faber Tone Lock Inch Studs - Fits US Spec 5/16-24 - Nickel Finish (3000)
Faber Tone Lock Inch Studs - Fits US Spec 5/16-24 - Nickel Finish (#3000)
Our basic “Tone-Lock”™ is comprised of unique “vintage” STEEL studs and spacers, featuring our solid “No Gap” technology, and can be used with any standard sized stop tailpiece. Tone-Lock™ comes with 2 steel studs, in Imperial (INCH) 5/16-24 thread pattern, plus 3 pairs of spacers to place your tailpiece at your preferred height. Spacers can even be “stacked” for further customization and comfort. This is the best and most innovative tailpiece locking system available today and the best sustain enhancing product you can buy for your stop tailpiece equipped guitar.
- Fits all USA made Gibson® guitars with stoptails
- Fits most other USA made guitars with stoptails
- 5/16-24 thread pattern
- Guaranteed increase in sustain!
- Material: Steel, plated
- Weight (pair without spacers): .88 oz./25g
- Overall Length: 1.378"/35mm
- Thread pitch: 5/16-24
- Thread length: .906"/23mm
- Head diameter: .51"/13mm
- Head thickness: .157"/4.0mm
- Spacers, two each: Diameter: .51"/13mm, Thickness: .099"/2.5mm; .157"/4.0mm; .217"/5.5mm