Faber Tone Lock Master Kit (Metric) Aged Nickel Finish - 5003
Faber Tone Lock Master Kit (Metric) - Aged Nickel Finish
All Pro Sustainer Systemª parts can now be ordered in one convenient Master Kit, at a 5% discount over buying the parts separately. The Tone-Lock MASTER KIT includes Tone-Lock studs and spacers, a TP-59 tailpiece and a Tone-Lock Bridge. This is the kit to buy to completely upgrade your non-USA made guitar with 4mm bridge posts (i.e., Tokai) or for many Epiphone and other non-USA made guitars using a bridge system with large body inserts when used in conjuntion with the Faber¨ E-Sert conversion bridge studs.
- Any guitar with 8M X 1.25 tailpiece bushings (non USA made guitars)
- Any guitar with threaded 4mm bridge studs (Tokai, etc. EXCEPT Bacchus guitars)
- Most Epiphone, and guitars using a similar bridge system, need to purchase Faber¨ E-Sert in order to use this Master Kit
- Tone-Lock™ Bridge
- Pair of ABR-1 6-32 lock nuts
- TP-59 Lightweight Aluminum stop tailpiece
- Tone-Lock™ studs/spacers 5/16-24 for all Gibson
- Lock Nut/Tailpiece Stud Tool – also great for tailpiece studs!