Faber TPWC Compensated Wraparound Tailpiece (3057) Aged Gold Finish
Faber Compensated Wraparound Tailpiece - Aged Gold Finish
Lightweight aluminum compensated wraparound tailpiece based on the original ÒlightningÓ design. Tired of playing only to the 7th fret? This is the solution! Put one on your vintage guitar to get perfect intonation, while storing and preserving your original. Allen screws on both sides, comes with Allen wrench for adjustments. Aluminum, gold plated.
- Material: Aluminum, plated
- Guitars using standard tailpiece/bridge spacing
- Works for offset or straight across studs
- Designed to intonate plain (not wound) G string
- Guaranteed intonation
- Weight: .92 oz./26.08g
- Overall length: 3.987"/101.27mm
- Stud spacing: 3.25"/82.55mm
- Stud opening: .32"/8.1mm
Condition:ÊThese are brand new, fresh from the factory. YouÕre purchasing from an authorized Faber dealer.