Fender Classic Series 60's Telecaster Neck 21 Vintage Frets Pau Ferro 0991603921
Crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine vintage-style Fender¨ Telecaster¨ neck features a comfortable "C"-shaped profile and 7.25"-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets.
The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots, and a gloss urethane finish offers a vintage feel. This replacement neck is the perfect way to give your Tele¨ an authentically '60s feel.
- 7.25Ó-radius pau ferro fingerboard
- "C"-shaped neck profile
- 21 vintage-style frets; white dot inlays
- Pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Gloss urethane finish
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Style
- Headstock Thickness: .540Ó (13.71 mm)
- Neck Thickness: 1st Fret - .820Ó (20.82 mm), 12th Fret - .900Ó (22.86 mm)
- Peg Hole Diameter: .358Ó (9.09 mm)
Brand new in sealed factory packaging, Vision Guitar is an authorized Fender dealer!