Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster U Neck 3-Bolt Mount 21 Frets 0997003921
Crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine vintage-style 3-bolt Stratocaster® guitar neck features a comfortable "U"-shaped profile and 7.25"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets. Although this neck features a 3-bolt design typical of '70s Strats, only the bottom two neck mounting pilot holes are available, giving you the flexibility to use this neck with many different guitar bodies.
The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing, while a gloss urethane finish on the back offers smooth playability.
- "U"-shaped neck profile
- Maple, rosewood, or pau ferro fingerboard with 7.25" radius
- 21 vintage-style frets
- Pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Gloss urethane finish
- Bullet-style truss rod adjustment
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Style
- Headstock Thickness: .540" (13.71 mm)
- Neck Thickness: 1st Fret - .820" (20.82 mm), 12th Fret - .900" (22.86 mm)
- Peg Hole Diameter: .397" (10.08 mm)
Brand new in sealed factory packaging, Vision Guitar is an authorized Fender dealer!