Fender Road Worn 60's Stratocaster Neck 21 Frets Pau Ferro C Shape 0999833921
Nitrocellulose lacquer is a vintage-accurate finish that wears gradually over time, creating a pleasantly worn-in appearance with use. Our Road Worn® Nitro finish is hand-distressed to faithfully recreate the look and feel of a well-loved vintage instrument.
This genuine Fender Stratocaster neck is crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility. Featuring a mid ‘60’s “C” neck profile and 7.25"-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 21 vintage tall frets, for the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument. The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots. The perfect way to give your Strat® authentic Fender feel, this replacement neck even sports our famous “spaghetti” logo on the headstock.
Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket, and other instrument setup procedures. Your local FMIC Authorized Service Center can install genuine replacement necks; find Authorized Service Center locations near you.
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Neck Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Mid '60s "C"
- Neck Thickness: 1st Fret - .820" (20.82 mm), 12th Fret - .974" (24.74 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Side Dots: White
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted