Fender Tim Shaw Designed V-Mod Stratocaster Pickup Set 099-2266-000
Acclaimed pickup guru Tim Shaw engineered FenderÕs V-Mod Stratocaster pickupsusing a proprietary blend of alnico magnet types. Voiced specifically for each positionand carefully designed for top-notch tone that modern players will love, the pickupsin this set are calibrated for the best possible performance whether used singly, orcombined.
To bring out the musicality and tonal nuances of these pickups, we used the inherentcharacteristics of various alnico formulations to create the best blend and balance alongthe neck, in any switch position. In the neck pickup, alnico 2 under the bass strings,combined with alnico 3 magnets under the treble strings provide the richness and clarityyou expect from the neck pickup.
Featuring alnico 2 magnets on the bass side, and alnico 5 on the treble side, thereverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup cancels hum when used in positions 2 or4. The bridge pickup is powered exclusively by alnico 5 magnets. Each pickup featuresthe distinctive tone, tempered with vintage-style warmth, and the crisp, clear sound thatmade Fender a legend.
- Cover Color: Aged White
- DC Resistance: Neck: 6.4k, Middle: 6.7k, Bridge: 6.7k
- Inductance: Neck: 2.76 Henries, Middle: 2.74 Henries, Bridge: 2.8 Henries
- Lead Wire: Shielded
- Magnet Type: Neck: Alnico 3 & 2, Middle: Alnico 5 & 2, Bridge: Alnico 5
- Pole Pieces: Beveled Staggered
- Configuration: Single Coil x 3
- Included Accessories: Installation hardware