Flattley Bass Filtron Envelope Filter Pedal
The blue halo light ring installed diffuses the light when playing live, avoiding being blinded by the standard LEDs just as you are about to go into that all important solo thus giving a larger area to see where the pedal is located easily on the pedal board on darkened stages. The addition of the aluminium foot topper gives you more real estate for contact when switching the pedal on and off during quick changes when playing live.
All Flattley “Platinum Range” pedals are hand processed in our Flattley paint shop. The bare aluminium enclosure is abraded prior to painting with the etch primer. The etch primer acts as a anti corrosive layer and allows the primer to bond to the enclosure ensuring a tough resilient paint finish.
Multiple coats of base coat primer are applied which are then lightly abraded to remove any blemishes or paint speckles prior to the application of the base colour. We apply several coats of base colour until an even coverage occurs and the base colour develops rich smooth depth. Metallic holographic chrome flake is then applied using a clear inter coat which adds that all important Flattley sparkle.
The pedal enclosure is now ready to be hydro dipped in its Flattley graphics. This is the process whereby the graphics are applied using water activated film, the residual PVA film is then washed off and the enclosure is then allowed to dry naturally.
Once dried the lacquer process begins. Each “Flattley Platinum” pedal has a minimum of three coats of lacquer which are all wet sanded between coats. Once the lacquer has hardened, it is then hand polished using three different grades of polishing compounds and it then has a final polish to achieve a high gloss finish using a wool finishing pad. This process gives the smooth deep lustre finish that is inherent in all Flattley Guitar and Bass effects pedals.
- Range: Controls the filter range
- Attack: Controls the filter sensitivity
- Decay: Controls the filter sweep
- Hi/Lo Toggle: Controls the bottom end
- The Bass Filtron comes in a 125B Enclosure (L x W x D): 119x64x40mm (including lid) (69 x 2.52 x 1.57 inch)
- Standard negative centre, -9v dc tip power supply unit/power brick required
- No internal 9v dc battery function
- 20mm anodised aluminium custom etched control knobs
- Blue halo light ring installed
- The Bass Filtron comes with a blue custom etched aluminium foot topper
- This edition comes in blue, holographic metal flake and silver paisley skulls hydro graphics.