Focusrite Scarlett Octopre Eight-Channel Mic Preamp With ADAT Connectivity
Scarlett OctoPre gives you eight additional inputs. It's the ideal way to expand your Scarlett – or any other interface with an ADAT input.
Eight-channel Mic Preamp With ADAT Connectivity
- Eight natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps
- Eight balanced line inputs
- Focusrite precision A-D conversion up to sample rates of 192kHz
- Dual front-panel instrument inputs
Eight Scarlett Mic Preamps
Scarlett OctoPre features eight Scarlett mic inputs – balanced line inputs too – all running through Focusrite precision 24-bit conversion at up to 192kHz resolution with 109dB dynamic range.
Dual Front-Panel Instrument Inputs
Two high-headroom instrument inputs will handle high output guitar pickups and are right there on the front panel for easy access.
Plenty Of Headroom. Pads For The Most Extreme Inputs
With high-headroom inputs and a pad on every channel, Scarlett OctoPre is ideal for tracking drums as well guitars, keyboards, vocals – and more.
Outputs For Live Or Standalone Use
Eight balanced line outputs, sourced directly from the inputs, allow Scarlett OctoPre to be used in a live situation whilst capturing the recording via the digital ADAT output.
What's In The Box
- Scarlett OctoPre
- Power Cable
- Focusrite – Red Plug-in Suite: accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
- Softube – Time and Tone Bundle: four of Softube's world-class reverb, delay, mastering and distortion plug-ins
- Focusrite – Plug-in Collective: exclusive offers, tutorial content and more, from some of the most innovative and prestigious plug-in companies