Free The Tone AS-1R AMBI SPACE Digital Reverb
In FTT’s newly developed and original reverb sounds “CAVE” and “SERENE”, the early reflections and late reverberation are added in multiple steps to realize a complex harmonic structure comprising enhanced frequency components, all of which creates an almost magical, transparent and spatial sounding reverb like you’ve never heard before. These new reverb sounds will stimulate your imagination.
By combining all of the analog and digital know-how accumulated so far by Free The Tone, the reverb effects unit AMBI SPACE was finally born after a long development period. Try it out and feel its sound.
- The AMBI SPACE uses a dual core chip with a 32-bit main CPU and 32-bit co-processor and performs high speed calculations using the 32-bit high precision DSP to generate sounds comparable to those from rack mount effects units, although it is actually a compact effects unit.
- Up to four settings of all knobs can be memorized as presets.
- These four presets can be recalled by MIDI program-change numbers.
- Six reverb modes are provided: SPRING, PLATE, ROOM, HALL, CAVE, and SERENE.
- In Free The Tone’s unique reverb modes “CAVE” and “SERENE”, sounds with a rich harmonic structure are created by complex reverberation patterns being added to the reverb sound in multiple stages to realize unprecedented, transparent and spatial reverb sounds.
- Original (dry) sounds pass through the unit from input to output as analog signals and are mixed with reverb sounds by the internal analog mixer, so the unit can output signals without spoiling the original sound quality.
- The unit contains one of the major features of the Free The Tone products, the HTS (Holistic Tonal Solution) circuit. It manages signals comprehensively from input to output so that there is no change in sound character when the effect is turned on or off.