Free The Tone Motion Loop ML-1L Pitch Shiftable Short Looper
Main Effects Implemented in MOTION LOOP
- Pitch shift (up or down to 2 octaves, speed of pitch shift is also
- Delay (high quality sound with subdivision function)
- Filter (high-pass/low-pass)
- Fade curve effect (adjusts attack of sound)
- Soft clipping
- Loop level (volume increase/decrease setting for each repeat of loops)
- Slowdown (pitch change speed is slowed down along with lowering of pitch)
- High-speed real-time effect processing by dedicated DSP.
- The combination of 32-bit fixed point high-speed arithmetic processing and 32-bit floating point high precision arithmetic processing satisfies both sound quality and processing speed, and enables the best performance.
- A unique waveform smoothing process prevents noise due to discontinuities in spliced waveforms.
- A powerful re-triggering function is implemented with sensitivity adjustment per preset. Considering use combined with various effects units, its degree of freedom in playing has been enhanced.
- Functions for knobs and expression pedal are freely assignable. This is configurable in each preset.
- By setting proper BPM, the MOTION LOOP can easily be manipulated while synchronizing with the beat of performance.
- Random (divides waveform randomly and rejoins the split pieces)