Free The Tone Tri-Avatar TA-2H Multi-Dimensional Chorus
The conventional TA-1H has only four presets that can be saved settings, but the new TA-2H has significantly increased the number of presets to 128. In addition, the new TA-2H employs the same AD/DA converter used in the FLIGHT TIME (digital delay), allowing you to enjoy a warmer mid-low range sound. Please experience the potential of the TA-2H, which produces a variety of sounds beyond the conventional concept of chorus pedals.
- The number of presets that can store settings has been greatly increased to 128.(Only presets 1 to 4 can be recalled on the unit. All presets 1-128 can be recalled using a MIDI controller.)
- The sound quality adjustment of the chorus has been changed by replacing the HI-CUT control with a TONE control. Turning it to the right cuts the bass, and turning it to the left cuts the treble. This makes it possible to create a wider range of sounds.
- In the TA-1H, the maximum Dry Mix level was 50% but you can adjust the Dry/Wet Mix level from 0% to 100% in the new TA-2H.
- It is now possible to make finer adjustments to the chorus sound.
- Three independent pitch-modulation signal paths and one dry signal path for mixing in the analog domain.
- A widening effect characteristic of three-phase choruses is attained by 120˚ shifting of the phase in each signal modulation path.
- Supports both stereo and monaural operation. In monaural operation, all of signals from the three modulation paths are mixed, enabling diverse sound creation.
- Next generation chorus sound with minimum noise has been attained by adopting 24-bit AD/DA converters and with Free The Tone's original signal processing and algorithms.
- RATE or TONE parameters can be controlled in real-time from an expression pedal plugged into the EXP terminal.