Friedman Amps Hand-Wired BE-50 Deluxe Amplifier Head
By combining the tonal pallet of his BE and HBE circuits, as well as the sparkling cleans of the Buxom Betty in his all-new BE-50 Deluxe amplifier head, Dave Friedman is unleashing his most flexible design yet. And thanks to a handful of Friedman’s most requested mods, this 3-channel head is chock full of tone-shaping possibilities and power.
Friedman tube amps are the best of the best. Yet, with three channels of his most popular circuits and effortless tone sculpting, all while retaining unmatched touch-sensitive purity, Dave Friedman has proclaimed the BE-50 Deluxe 50-watt all-tube head, “The best amp I’ve ever made.”
BE and HBE overdrive channels
Housed in the BE-50 Deluxe, Friedman’s BE and HBE drive channels are industry standards for high-gain crunch, clarity, and nuance. And with independent volume and gain controls, as well as some of Friedman’s most popular amp modifications, you’ll be switching between these worlds of grit, on the fly.
The clean channel of the Friedman BE-50 Deluxe is directly inspired by the chime, glassy top end, and full body of the Friedman Buxom Betty amplifier. Not only does it sing with massive headroom and detail, but it brings out the very best in your favorite pedals and effects as well.
Thanks to an astoundingly flexible power section, the BE-50 Deluxe will be your go-to amp on any gig. From the front panel, you’re able to tune the amp’s overall character with a trio of variable controls. Turn the amp around and you’ll find a half-power switch as well as the most transparent effects loop in the business.
- 50/25-Watt all tube head
- Three channels
- Handwired in the USA
- 2 x EL34 power tubes
- 4 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- SAT, FAT, Bright, and Voice switches create a multitude of unique textures
- Gain Structure switch lowers overall gain
- Clean Ch - Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble
- BE Ch - Gain 1, Master 1, Bass, Middle, Treble (shared with HBE Ch)
- HBE Ch - Gain 2, Master 2, Bass, Middle, Treble (shared with ch BE Ch)
- Ultra transparent series FX loop
- 4, 8 and 16 ohm Impedance selector switch
- Custom USA made transformers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: 8.75" (D) x 26.75" (W) x 11" (H)
- Weight: 30.5 lbs.