GFI System Cabzeus Mono Compact Speaker Simulator
Simple yet effective user interface lets you browse through the algorithm library and user presets with ease. The speaker simulation may be bypassed allowing you to use Cabzeus Mono as a straight forward DI Box.
A headphone out with a dedicated volume control allows you to have a silent practicing session in the middle of the night. And to make your headphone listening experience more satisfying, despite only mono signal is available, we added a capability to insert an adjustable amount of short delay on the Right channel audio to widen the perceived stereo field.
You can connect a wide range of input sources, ranging from your favorite stompboxes, preamps, your head amp's speaker out, to any music player (see Application Ideas). Its stereo balanced outputs are capable of driving long cables straight to mixing console or FOH speakers. These outputs are tolerant to phantom power, they will not be damaged by accidental application of phantom power.
- Compact Speaker / Cabinet simulator + DI Box.
- Ports : Input, Thru, Outputs (balanced - XLR)
- 2 Presets.
- Input Pads : 0dB (unity), -20dB or -30dB.
- Mic Position control.
- Stereo headphone out with volume control.
- Internal charge pump circuitry boosts 9V supply voltage to 18V for extended headroom.