GFI System Synesthesia Dual-Engine Modulation Pedal
Synesthesia is not just another modulation pedal. By marrying a powerful dual-engine architecture with rich and deep algorithms we provide players with immersive and 'colorful' modulation effects experience, hence the name : Synesthesia.
Up to 30 on-board algorithms - more will be made accessible via the SymmLab editor.
Preset mode - conveniently recall your favorite patches from an easy-to-navigate banks of 32 presets.
Stompbox mode - stomp the footswitches to control the individual DSP, just like using individual stompboxes.
Comprehensive external control :
- Expression Pedal - with adjustable heel and toe values.
- Control Voltage (CV) - takes 0 - 2.5 V control voltages.
- Aux Switches - accepts up to 3 external switches for versatile control (tap-tempo, bank up/down, etc).
- MIDI In / MIDI Thru - nearly all features and functionalities of the pedal are opened to MIDI access, including MIDI clock.
- Tap-Tempo - you can tap in your tempo using an external tap pedal, via Midi, or on the pedal itself.
Space saving - 12 cm x 12 cm (4.7" x 3.5"), impressively small for a pedal that can replace 3 or more individual stompboxes.
Switch effects order (pre or post) effortlessly via the switchable Pre/Post configuration (specifed on per-preset basis).