Greer Amps Standard Ghetto Stomp Distortion Fuzz Pedal
Named after a dance from days gone by, often seen beneath the street lights of rhythm and blues clubs, the Ghetto Stomp is a proud tribute to those that loved music, and couldn't afford to pay to see bands play, but wanted to dance the night away.
Imagine a pedal that actually sounds and feels like natural amp breakup! If it's Tweed, or old Valco tones you seek, look no further. This pedal produces vintage tones, and is very responsive to the guitar's volume knob. This pedal goes in the range of fuzz and distortion, while retaining the feel of natural tube amp breakup and sag. Gain, Tone, and Level knobs allow the player a great amount of flexibility. This pedal is wonderful in meshing with one's current overdrive sound and can even be used as a rhythm distortion. The Ghetto Stomp stacks beautifully with other drives, as well. Fat and lovely, this is the player's pedal.
- Classic small Tweed and VALCO type tones!
- Stacks well with other drives!
- Very flexible, with multiple tones available!
- Natural amp-like feel, touch sensitive, very responsive to pick attack!
- True Bypass!
- Uses 9-Volt battery or standard neg. center, 2.1mm power supply.
- Built with top quality components
- Lifetime Warranty to the original owner!
Condition:This unit is brand new from an authorized Greer Amps dealer.