Late 50's PRE-WIRED Strat Upgrade Wiring Kit - Matched CTS Pots Paper In Oil Cap
Premium 50's Strat Pre-Wired Upgrade Kit
This is a top quality and authentic late 50's vintage Fender Strat upgrade kit featuring matched vintage (dimpled back) CTS pots, Switchcraft jack, CRL 3-way switch, Luxe paper-in-oil "late 50's" capacitor, and vintage-authentic cloth "push back" wire.
This is great for a new guitar build or upgrading your existing brittle-sounding electronics to a pure vintage tone. You will hear the difference!
This Pre-Wired Kit Includes:
- (3) CTS 250k Pots: These are the highest quality, split-shaft, audio taper potentiometers from CTS. They are matched to within 1% tolerance of each other and are tested to be at least 250k. Solid brass shaft and bushing for durability. 3/8-32 US thread, 3/8" bushing height, split-knurled shaft, and 3/8" shaft length.
- Luxe .1 Repro late 50's Capacitor: Authentic 50's look and paper-in-oil construction for vintage woody Strat tone! These signal capacitors sound and look great!
- CRL 3-Way Switch: CRL offers the best switch available. This kit includes a period correct CRL 3-way, but a CRL 5-Way switch is optional at no extra charge if you prefer.
- Vintage-Spec Cloth Wire: This is genuine 22 gauge 7 strand push-back wire.
- Switchcraft Jack: Switchcraft is widely known as the finest input/output 1/4" jack available.
'57 shield plate: Mounted on a Fender '57 shield plate which fits on 50's style, 8-hole pickguards. If the shield plate does not fit your Strat you can easily dismount the kit and mount it directly to your Strat. The plate is also convenient to store your existing harness.
- Vintage wiring diagram included.
Condition:This is a top-quality pre-wired kit. Only the finest components are used and pro-soldered using 4% silver solder. These are brand new, fresh from the factory parts. We are authorized dealers for everything we stock.