Leo Quan Badass II 4-String Bass Bridge Grooved Saddles Chrome BB-3342-010
Through the ‘80’s, BC Rich, Spector and Kramer featured Badass bridges as original equipment on their instruments and artist acceptance continued to grow. Today, Badass is known worldwide as the standard for quality replacement bridges that will enhance the tone, playability and appearance of your guitar or bass.
BADASS BASS II™
Designed as a direct-replacement bridge for 5-screw Fender® bass bridges, the Badass II offers Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass® players increased attack, sustain, and note-clarity. Used by players like Geddy Lee, Marcus Miller, and David Ellefson, among others, the Badass II became standard equipment on multiple manufacturers’ artist signature models. If you own a Fender bass with a 5-screw mounting design, this is the bridge for you!
- Direct retrofit for Fender® basses with bridges secured by 5 mounting screws.
- High-density Zinc alloy offers increased attack and sustain.
- Pre-grooved saddles for easier installation and accommodation of wider or narrower string-spacing.
- Can be strung through-bridge (top-loading) or through-body.
- Color-matched mounting screws and height-adjustment Allen wrench included.
- Ships in retail-ready clamshell packaging.