Line6 PowerCab 112 Plus Active Guitar Speaker System
The Powercab™ 112 Plus is a 1x12 active speaker systems that deliver an authentic “amp-in-the-room” playing experience when paired with any modeler, profiler, or even an amp-simulation pedal. Select one of six classic Speaker Models as alternatives to your current cab models, or simply plug in your modeler and play using Flat Mode—the choice is yours. Powercabs are also loud enough to fill any small club or medium-sized venue, and performing guitarists will also appreciate their lightweight yet roadworthy construction, compact size, flip-out kickstands, and XLR direct outputs.
The Powercab 112 Plus also includes powerful advanced features such as a 2-inch LCD, 128 user preset locations, MIDI In/Out, AES/EBU and L6 LINK digital I/O, a multipurpose second input, and a USB audio interface.
- Custom coaxial 12" guitar speaker and 1" HF compression driver
- Integrated 250-watt power amplifier with 125dB peak SPL
- 70Hz-20kHz frequency response and generous headroom supply accurate reproduction of your amp simulations
- 6 realistic classic guitar speaker models produce the sound and feel of a traditional guitar cab
- 128 user-loadable presets for third-party impulse responses
- L6 LINK/AES/EBU I/O for easy Helix integration and daisy-chaining
- MIDI I/O for preset switching and USB for preset editing via Mac or PC
- Easy-to-see backlit LCD display and illuminated knob
- Microphone-emulated XLR output allows for direct connection to a PA system
- Foldout kickstands allow for angled backline placement or angled floor monitor usage
- Lightweight design is easy to transport