Mesa Boogie CabClone IR+ Reactive Load Attenuator IR Cab Sim 8 ohm AC.CCIRA8
The Cab Clone IR+ edition also features an attenuation switch and level control for optimal output at any volume — a feature guitarists at Sweetwater really appreciate. With the Clone Cab IR+, you get all the convenience of a cabinet simulator with unmatched Mesa/Boogie tone. It’s a killer combination!
The Cab Clone IR+ is packed with 16 factory-loaded IRs taken from Mesa/Boogie’s deep roster of industry-leading guitar cabinets. You have instant access to the Rectifier’s distinctive mid-range punch, the Thiele’s beefy low-end, the Lone Star’s creamy harmonics, and the California Tweed’s smooth vintage voice.
The Cab Clone IR+ features IRs of these classic cabs in two configurations: a “Live” configuration, recorded with a dynamic mic and ribbon mic combo, and a “Studio” configuration that swaps out the dynamic mic with a condenser mic for a more detailed “hi-fi” sound. A 2-bank A/B switch and 8-position “Cab Select” makes flipping between IRs a breeze.
And for even more options, the Cab Clone IR is compatible with third-party and custom IRs. Just load them into the unit’s “Cabinet Library” space via USB to build an epic cab arsenal out of your own cabs and your dream cabs! And you can take them all on stage with you without having to lug a host of heavy cabinets to the venue.
- Stunningly realistic IR cabinet simulator
- Output to recording interfaces, consoles, or headphones
- Load attenuation and level control for optimal output at any volume
- Four factory-loaded Mesa/Boogie cabinet presets: Rectifier, Thiele, Lone Star, & California Tweed
- Load third-party and custom IRs into the unit’s “Cabinet Library” via USB
- Sixteen miking configurations in “live” and “studio” styles
- Two 1/4” input jacks (From Amp Speaker Output and Line/Instrument In)
- One 1/4” “TO SPKR” live cabinet output jacket sends an unprocessed signal to your live speaker
- MIDI IN and THRU expand control of the unit
- Includes tall rubber feet that clear most handles for top-of-amp placement