Mesa Boogie Fillmore 50 Amplifier Head 1.FL50.AS
Introducing the MESA/Boogie® Fillmore™ 50™. Experience our new vintage-voiced and styled amplifier inspired from the other branch of the Boogie® Family Tree. At the heart and soul of the Fillmore 50, you'll discover–soft clip to saturated–our most expressive gain ever presented in a simple 2 (identical) Channel, 3-Mode platform, served up in traditional-sized and dressed combo and head formats.
Humbly named in tribute to the renown bi-coastal venues that showcased the biggest names in Classic Rock over decades, this new instrument has been dubbed super-responsive, nuanced, organic…and “vintage-inspired Magic” by those who’ve experienced it. Subtle saturation that serves, not smothers, your style.
PURE VINTAGE INSPIRATION
Discover what the MARK Series success inadvertently postponed for so long. Boogie’s best-kept secret has finally emerged and awaits your touch to ignite a new level of passion in your playing. Key features include:
- 2 Fully Independent, Footswitchable Channels, each with 3 Mode Channel Cloning™
- Channel 1 & 2 Feature: Channel Cloned Clean, Drive & HI Modes, with Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb & Master Controls
- Vintage All-Tube, Long-Tank, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls
- Wattage: Full Power (40W Clean/60W Max) or Half Power (20W Clean/28W Max) Selectable (Global)
- Channels & Modes: 2 Channels / 3 Mode Channel Cloning™
- Mode Voicings styles: Ch. 1 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloning™) Ch. 2 = Clean, Drive or HI (Channel Cloning™)
- Graphic Eq Reverb Fx Solo: Reverb & FX Loop
- Foot switchable Functions: Ch. 1/2
- Weight: 26 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 9 3/4" H x 22 3/4" W x 9 1/2" D
- Power Amp Tubes: 2x Mesa 6L6
- Rectifier Type: Silicon Diodes
- Preamp Tubes: 5x Mesa 12AX7