Mesa Boogie Mark Five 25 Amplifier Head
In this small but mighty 25-watt incarnation, the sounds and attributes that make MARK Series amps so popular on stage and in the studio are not only shrunk to their smallest possible physical size, but are also further refined and improved. The gorgeous sparkling Cleans and soaring high gain Lead sounds have made the jump successfully across output tube platforms and a new and exciting timbre of the MARK Series voice is created here in the MARK FIVE: 25’s EL84 Duet. Brighter, tighter, more shredding in the top end, a bit more forgiving in feel and exceedingly more clip-able, the MARK FIVE: 25 is right on time.
Mesa's Patented Multi-Watt™ (Patent 7,602,927) Power Amp, featuring Dyna-Watt™ technology, providing two power levels, each with different wiring configurations (Pentode/Triode) via two 10/25 Watt Power Switches: Choose from 2 power tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for lush harmonics and a sweet, liquid feel at lower volumes, producing 10 Watts or; 2 tubes operating in Mesa's proprietary Dyna-Watt™ Class A/B Pentode for maximum power, punch and clarity, producing 25 Watts.
Each Channel features Independent 3-Position Style Mode Switch, 10/25 Watt Multi-Watt™ Switch, Gain, Treble, Mid/Boost* (Ch 1), Mid (Ch 2), Bass, Presence, Reverb (back panel), Master and Graphic EQ Assignment Switch (On, Off or Footswitchable) - *The Mid/Boost Control on Channel 1 doubles as a standard Mid Control when set between 0 to 5 and turns into a Variable Gain Boost when set from 5 to 10.
Built-in Mesa CabClone™ Cab Simulator with Internal Amp Load & Headphone Output - Featuring Closed Back & Open Back Cabinet Simulations, Speaker On/Off and Ground Lift Switches.
- Rectifier Type: Silicon Diodes
- Preamp Tubes: 6x Mesa 12AX7
- Power Amp Tubes: 2x Mesa EL-84
- Build Location: Hand-Wired In Petaluma, CA with the World's Finest Materials
- Wattage: Multi-Watt™ 10 or 25 (Channel Assignable)
- Power Tube Type: 2x Mesa EL84
- Channels & Modes: 2 Channels / 6 Modes
- Mode Voicings / Styles: Ch. 1 = Clean, Fat or Crunch
- Ch. 2 = Mark IIC™, Mark IV™ or Extreme
- Graphic EQ / Reverb / FX / Solo: Graphic EQ, Reverb & FX Loop
- Footswitchable Functions: Ch. 1/2 & EQ
- Speaker(s) & Impedance: n/a
- Weight: 16.5 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 8" H x 14" W x 8 3/4" D