Mesa Boogie Powerhouse Reactive Attenuator Plus Load Box 16 Ohms
It starts with a reactive load, an expanded version of that used in the CabClone IR series, that protects your amp's power section and imparts much the same frequency and response curve and reacts with your amp's power section in much the same way your favorite speaker cabinet does, yet allows you to run silently and safely when a live speaker cabinet can't be used.
In Speaker mode, the two speaker jacks on the rear panel function just as those on your amplifier do. The attenuation control is full featured and provides a bypass plus four power reduction levels: -4, -8, -12 and -16dB, with the lowest setting featuring an infinite attenuation level control that allows whisper soft volumes and below. A voicing switch rounds out the front panel and includes Normal, Bright and Warm settings. The PowerHouse can handle amplifiers up to 150 Watts and is available in 4, 8 and 16 Ohm impedance versions/ratings.
- Power Handling: 150 Watts
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Controls: Level, Voice Select, Speaker/Load Select, Attenuation
- Dimensions: 8" x 7.5" x 3.5"
- Weight: 4 lbs 2 oz
- Dynamic new Reactive Load Circuit
- Rated for Amps up to 150-Watts
- 4 levels of power/volume reduction, -4dB, -8dB, -12dB and -16dB
- 16dB Level Control allows infinite power/volume reduction down from the -16dB position
- Speaker/Load Switch - Choose between using your live speaker cabinet or the internal load
- Normal/Bright/Warm Voicing Switch
- One 1/4" Input Jack (From Amp Speaker Output)
- Two 1/4" "To Live Spkr Cab" Output Jacks
- Independent 1/4" Line Level "Dry" Output Jack with Level Control
- Fan Cooled
- Tall Rubber Feet