Mogami Gold Series 2 FT TRS-XLR Male Patch Cable
NEGLEX No. W2534 has become popular around the world as the standard for high quality digital and analog recording. The cable has also become popular for use with unbalanced equipment, such as high quality pre-amp, amp inputs and tape decks. Miniature Quad Superflexible Microphone Cable Originally designed for BANTAM patch-cords, this cable has become popular where a small diameter Quad mic cable is required.
- Conductor insulation is XLPE ( Cross-Linked Polyethylene) which has excellent electrical characteristics and prevents shrink-back during soldering.
- Served (spiral) Bare Copper Shield is superior to foil or braided shields for sound quality and simplifies termination.
- The finest patch cable you can buy for neutral tone and noise rejection
- Conductor insulation is XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for excellent sonic clarity
- Mogami Signature Ultra High Density Spiral Pure Copper Shield for superior sound quality and silent background
- A perfect choice for high end audio equipment
- Lifetime warranty