Morgan MVP66 KT66 50w Amplifer Head Twilgiht
The MVP66 takes advantage of this rich legacy and delivers massive tones. From punchy cleans at lower gain settings all the way to huge powerful crunch when the gain is dimed out your tone will always be big. The secret to the MVP66’s great sound is its big clear midrange tones which are dialed in to always sit perfectly in the mix. Able to cut through even the densest of sound stages the MVP66 can go from overwhelmingly loud, to a sound that is fit for your bedroom and everything in between. It’s time to discover the Morgan MVP66.
Experience the magic of KT66 power tubes
If you haven’t used KT66 power tubes yet, you’ll soon discover why so many guitar legends rely on them. They have an exceptionally smooth response with a spirited midrange, a rounded bottom end, and a clarity that other tubes struggle to keep up with. Crank the gain, and you’ll be treated to a massive British-style tone with a mid-forward response that slices directly to the front of the mix.
Power Level Control
The MVP66 is controlled with Morgan’s signature “Power Level” circuitry. This controls the amount of voltage that is sent to the power tubes adjusting the total level of amplification. Dialing the “Power” control can drop the amplifier’s output down to as little as 1 watt and as high as 50 watts! Use this powerful control to set the overall volume of the amp to the exact level that you need – keeping the sound guy or your spouse happy, without having to sacrifice tone.
Built in Boost
The MVP66 has a built in boost control on the rear panel which can be used to perfectly push the amp. Activate it manually with the toggle switch on the back panel or activate it remotely with the provided footswitch.
The Morgan MVP66 is equipped with powerful controls that gigging musicians and studio pros alike can tweak for a wide range of tones.
- Power – Use this to adjust your MVP66 from 1w all the way up to 50w
- Bass, Middle, Treble – These controls are very straightforward enabling you to explore a wide variety of tones.
- Volume – Used to adjust the overall volume of the amp based on how many watts the “Power” control is set to.
- Gain – Pull the gain control to activate the “Bright” mode of the amp or keep it pushed in for the “Normal” mode.
- Boost Level – Located on the back panel of the amp this control lets you dial in the amount of boost pushed into the amp.
- Handwired 1 – 50w variable tube amplifier with excellent tone
- KT66 power tubes offer a powerful, biting tone
- 12AX7 preamp tubes deliver strong, clear response
- Power Scaling control adjusts your power output between 1 and 50 watts
- Simplified controls make dialing in the perfect tone easy
- Boost circuit and included footswitch
- Solid state rectifier provides an instant response
- 8- and 16-ohm speaker outputs let you use almost any cab
- Custom Designed, made in the USA, transformers
- Limited lifetime warranty