Neural DSP Quad Cortex Quad-Core Digital Effects Modeler Profiler
Quad Cortex is the most powerful floor modeler on the planet. With 2GHz of dedicated DSP from its Quad-Core SHARC® architecture, this ludicrous amount of processing capacity provides limitless sound design possibilities.
Want to run four amplifier models, stereo reverbs, and a plethora of other effects simultaneously? Quad Cortex won’t even break a sweat.
Capture, share and download your favorite rigs’ sounds.
Equipped with our unique biomimetic AI technology, Quad Cortex can learn and replicate the sonic characteristics of any physical amplifier, overdrive, and cabinet with unprecedented accuracy.
Unlike any other, our sophisticated neural network algorithm perceives sound akin to human perception, making it the most natural-sounding capture solution on the planet.
We are collaborating with some of the best producers and sound designers to provide an ever-growing collection of free rig captures in addition to our full-circuit models.
As Good As It Gets
Quad Cortex packs a vast amount of state-of-the-art emulations of your favorite gear with unprecedented accuracy and unbelievably natural dynamic response. Features an ever-expanding collection of guitar and bass algorithms.
With over 1000 perfectly captured impulse responses, Quad Cortex ships with one of the most extensive IR collections on the planet – and it is the only of its kind equipped with virtual microphones that can be positioned around the speaker like in a real studio. Third-party IRs are extremely easy to load.
Powerful parametric EQ
Absolute control at your fingertips. Taking full advantage of the 7” multi-touch display, our parametric EQ is intuitive and fun to use.
- Switching modes couldn’t be easier, providing easy access to features and switch customization.
- Stomp Mode: Assign and activate any block in a rig to a footswitch like you would with an analog pedalboard.
- Scene Mode: Select any footswitch to instantly activate and control the settings of any number of blocks within a rig.
- Preset Mode: Instant access to 8 virtual rigs.
Using advanced mechanical design and manufacturing techniques, we managed to not only build the most powerful floor modeler/multi-effects processor on the planet, we also managed to pack it all in an extremely compact format.
- Dimensions: 29 x 19 x 4.9cm
- Weight: 1.95KG / 4.2lbs
Quad Cortex comes in a gorgeous anodized aluminum unibody, with laser engraved graphics that never fade.
Our multi-touch display is armored with a chemically strengthened protective glass and a reinforced touch sensor panel.
- 7” display with multi-touch sensors
- An ever-growing collection of hyper-realistic virtual devices
- Neural Capture ™
- Proprietary stainless steel stomp+rotary actuators
- 2GHz Quad-Core SHARC® architecture
- WiFi module for wireless preset sharing, cloud backups, over-the-air firmware updates, and more!
- Anodized aluminum unibody
- Use Quad Cortex as a high-fidelity interface, with Cirrus Logic codecs and an ultra-low-latency USB audio transmission.
- Neural CNS
Seamlessly Integrate Cortex with your favorite devices
Explore and share endless presets on the cloud using Neural CNS Mobile. It syncs up to your device, and with Quad Cortex’s built-in WiFi module all the presets are beamed wirelessly.
Cortex Desktop Controller allows you to control the floor unit in real-time, as well as direct access to Neural CNS for exploring, sharing and downloading presets with the Cortex users community