Faber 3073 ABRN Nashville Bridge Pre-Notched Saddles Aged Gold Finish
Perhaps the most vintage correct replacement bridge available on the market today! No rattle-causing retainer wire! Flat top saddles provide tight, 100% mechanical contact in the ABR frame. Available in various frame and saddle finishes. Saddles have starter notches dead center as standard, but optional non pre-notched saddles are also available. Use this ABRN model bridge on your Nashville equipped guitar, using the existing insert and one piece post/thumbwheel. No modifications and nothing else needed! A direct “drop on” replacement! For best results, use this ABRN with the Faber® BSWKIT™, iNsert™, or NSWKIT™. Removable saddles – replace a worn saddle, or turn a saddle around for more accurate intonation. Nickel plated bridges have nickel plated brass or natural brass saddles. Gold plated bridges have polished natural brass saddles.
- Faber ABRN Bridge - Aged Gold Finish (3073)
- Direct, drop on replacement for Nashville bridges
- Vintage correct look!
- Any guitar using a Nashville bridge system
- Alloy: 70% zinc, 30% aluminum
- Removable saddles, for replacement or to correct intonation issues
- Works great with Faber® bridge studs!