NOS G&L Legacy HH Electric Guitar Ruby Red Metallic
The G&L Legacy HH is an excellent choice for players who need a twin-humbucker bolt-on guitar in their aresenal. This Legacy nails the target with a G&L AS4255 in the neck position and AW4370 at the bridge. Fact is, these guitars major in rock and minor in blues, and with the mini-toggle coil split, plenty of convincing single coil tones are on tap to expand the potential of this versatile axe.
The Legacy HH brings all of the Legacy features, starting with Leo’s PTB™ (Passive Treble and Bass) system which functions on all three pickups for dramatically more variety than the vintage setup, while the volume pot has a push/pull coil-split for the bridge humbucker. What’s more, the Legacy HH features a Leo Fender-designed Dual-Fulcrum vibrato, a work of engineering art which allows bending up or down with unsurpassed stability, while offering a silky feel through its beefy aluminum vibrato arm. The Legacy HH's hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, comfortable 9 1/2" radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets for silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious hardshell case, you’ll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that’ll have your pulse racing.
If you're reading this you know if this is your kind of axe, and for it's genre, this is as good as it gets. Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on™.
This guitar is new, but was hidden behind a pallet for a few years which is why its listed as NOS (new old stock) and also the attractive price.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: Neck - AS4255; Bridge - AW4370
- BODY WOOD: Empress
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L Modern Classic with 12" radius
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum™ vibrato with forged brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, mini-toggle coil split for both pickups, volume, treble, bass (PTB system)
- CASE: Deluxe hardshell
- This guitar weighs 6 pounds, 6 ounces!