Obsidian Wire True Vintage '58 for Precision Bass Solderless Prewired Kit
This set is designed to replicate the original sound of a 50s Precision Bass, with 250k tone and volume controls, and a 1. mfd capacitor.
With the high capacitance tone control, you can achieve huge amounts of treble roll off, for the deepest of bass.
Unlike our Traditional Vintage Plus and custom sets, there are no modern adjustments. Just bold thundering bass. Just like the originals.
- Vintage Correct 50s Wiring
- Vintage Taper Volume Control (auto reduces treble with volume reduction)
- Super Wide Range 0.1mfd Tone Control (Deep Bass)
- Fits Fender® Precision Bass®
- Fits Squier® Precision Bass® with adjustments
- Potentiometers: Obsidian® Custom CTS® Pots 250K (+/-10%) Solid Shaft 1/4"
- Capacitors: (150 Series Polyester Film 0.1mfd) (+/-5%)
- Jack: Pro-Wired Switchcraft® J11 Mono
- American series Fender® Precision Bass® - Direct Fit
- Mexican series Fender® Precision Bass® - Direct Fit
- Japanese Fender® & Squiers® - You will need to purchase a genuine Fender USA control plate and new 1/4" knobs or Obsidian® Control Plate & Knobs