Obsidian Wire True Vintage 63' for Jazz Bass Solderless Prewired Kit
This set is designed to replicate the original sound of a 60s Jazz Bass, with 250k tone and volume controls, and a 0.5mfd capacitor.
Unlike our Traditional Vintage Plus and custom sets, there are no modern adjustments. Just bold thundering bass. Just like the originals.
- Potentiometers: Obsidian® Custom CTS® Pots 250K (+/-10%) Solid Shaft 1/4"
- Capacitors: (150 Series Polyester Film 0.05mfd) (+/-10%)
- Jack: Pro-Wired Switchcraft J11 Mono
- Vintage Correct 60s Wiring (250k & 0.05mfd)
- Vintage Taper Volume Control (auto reduces treble with volume reduction)
- Fits Fender® Jazz Bass®
- Fits Squier® Jazz Bass® with adjustments
- American series Fender® Jazz Bass® - Direct Fit
- Mexican series Fender® Jazz Bass® - Direct Fit
- Japanese Fender® & Squiers® - You will need to purchase a genuine Fender USA control plate and new 1/4" knobs or Obsidian® Control Plate & Knobs