One Control Minimal Series Tuner with BJF Buffer Powered By Korg
We recommend using this tuner at the end of your signal chain, as it makes a great mute switch to quiet your rig during tuning, and the buffer circuit helps maintain your tone and signal levels running back to your rig. You get a large display screen, three different tuning modes, and easy calibration to a wide range of pitch requirements. Step up to our first collaboration with Korg, BJF, and One Control and experience the finest tuner in the smallest size ever created!
- Tuner Pedal with BJF Buffer Circuit
- Tuner powered by KORG (PitchBlack Mini circuit)
- Large display screen
- 3 display modes: Regular, Strobe, Combined
- Calibration settings for a wide range of concert pitches
- Incorporates the BJF Buffer circuit