Origin Effects M-EQ Driver Pedal
A choice of three mid-range frequencies ensures that you can boost just the right part of your guitar signal and, when pushed harder, can elicit a range of saturation from a classic “mid-hump” overdrive to fierce “cocked wah”
distortion. Thanks to the Adaptive Circuitry, the high-end roll-off of the Cut control is reduced as the pedal cleans up. This allows for a smooth transition from warm overdrive to bright clean tones in response to playing dynamics or guitar volume knob changes.
Built in the UK to the highest standards, the M-EQ DRIVER continues the Origin Effects tradition of vintage, studio-inspired tones in modern guitar pedals. Full details will be available at www.origineffects.com at time of launch.
M-EQ Driver Key Features
- Based on the legendary Pultec® studio EQs of the 1950s
- Choice of mid boost frequencies
- Adaptive CUT control responds to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Transformer-equipped circuitry
- Valve-like push-pull output stage
- Ultra-high input impedance
- High-quality buffered bypass
- Premium components throughout
- Designed and built in England