PettyJohn Electronics PettyDrive Pedal – Deluxe
NEW! PettyJohn Electronics PettyDrive Pedal – Deluxe
The PettyDrive is a studio-grade dual-channel analog overdrive pedal engineered to deliver the powerful tone and dynamic feel of boutique tube amps pushed to the edge of breakup. Each of the two fully independent channels are uniquely voiced to compliment each other and provide a wide range of sounds that range from thick, saturated American iron and growl to harmonically-rich British-like chime. Only the highest possible quality audiophile components are used to ensure the lowest noise, years of reliability and the most articulate tone possible. The PettyDrive is a serious Tool for Tone, built for the modern working guitarist in mind with a balance of advanced tone shaping features, general ease-of-use and tone that truly inspires.
- Hot-Rodded Chrome Knobs
- Professional Studio-Grade Discrete Opamp Input Buffer Chip
- Channel 2 is equipped with all Burr-Brown chips for maximum clarity and transparency.
- Silver Nameplate
- Two Fully Independent, Stackable Overdrive Circuits
- Channel 1/2 Order Flip
- Unique Parallel Effects Loop on Channel 2 for New Pedal Combinations
- Available with Standard or Deluxe Chip Set
- Built with Highest Possible Quality, Audiophile Components for Excellent Reliability and Performance
- Symmetrical Control Layout
- Always-On Studio Grade Input Buffer for Zero-Loss Bypassed Tone
- Internal True-Bypass Switching
- Internal Charge Pump for Extra High Headroom
- Easily Powered by Standard Pedal Power 9v-15v DC (-)
- Current Draw: 100 mA
- Cool Red Jewel Light Indicators
- Made in the USA
Condition: These are brand new, fresh from the factory. Vision Guitar is an authorized PettyJohn dealer!