Pigtronix Constellator Modulated Analog Delay
King of the Bucket Brigades
The pair of analog delay chips used in the Constellator are new production replicas of the mighty Panasonic MN3005 Bucket Brigade Devices (BBD) found in some of the most iconic vintage delay pedals of all time. With 4096 individual “buckets” and +15V power rails, the MN3005 provides the longest possible delay time and most available headroom in an analog delay. Luscious.
Develop shimmering delay lines with crystalline overtones and watch them scatter across the canvas in your mind. Constellate your own myth into being.
- Time: Sets your delay time. Clockwise for slower, counter-clockwise for faster.
- Mix: Controls your dry/wet balance.
- Mod: Controls the modulation depth. Adds color and warp.
- Repeats: Sets the amount of feedback in the delay line.
- Feel: Selects between two distinct modulation types. When the switch is pushed in, a chorus effect is selected. When the switch is not pushed in, a vibrato effect is selected.