Pigtronix Octava Pure Analog Octave Fuzz Pedal
All Analog, Still Versatile
Built with the theory of “do one thing and do it well” paired with the flexibility of more diverse effects units, the Octava transitions seamlessly between a singing octave-up to an overflowing fuzz, and every blended tone between.
The Octava Ribbons
Parallel ribbons made up of complex patternwork wave ever-so-slightly in the blackness of space. It is from this mysterious place Octava was harvested. Pretty much sounded like a badass octave fuzz.
- Volume: Sets the overall output volume.
- Blend: Mixes in the octave-up effect.
- Filter: A low-pass filter tone knob. Sets the cutoff frequency of the low pass filter on the input of the Octave circuit.
- Drive: Mixes in warm front-end overdrive by increasing the gain of the J-FET preamp stage.
- Fuzz: Activates the fuzz circuit.