Radial Engineering Tonebone Bassbone V2 Bass Preamp & Boost
The Bassbone V2 combines high quality audio performance with the ability to take control of your tone and configure each feature to match your ideal setup. Seamlessly switch between upright and electric basses, while tailoring the signal from the upright with a three band EQ, high-pass filter, and a high impedance input for a more natural tone. You can engage your effects pedals with a single footswitch, and assign them to either input individually, or share them across both. A wet/dry control for the effects loop provides the ability to blend the original bass signal in with the output from the pedals, preserving the tone and clarity of your instrument. The Bassbone V2 also features a powerful clean boost that can be activated with a footswitch, or reconfigured as a mute switch for silent tuning on stage.
- Two-channel bass preamp for 1 or 2 basses
- Shared effects loop with footswitch
- Variable clean boost circuit and EQ controls
- PZB booster and piezo input for upright bass
- Built-in Radial DI with balanced output for the PA