Red Witch Titan Triple Delay Pedal
Yes indeed, housed inside this one small box is not one, not two, but three completely independent 800 millisecond delays that you can use in either series or parallel! In addition this marvelous creature has an effects loop on the first delays wet signal!
Features and Controls
- D: This stands for Delay time. Oddly enough it lets you... set the delay time. Anywhere up to 800 milliseconds. Good-o. Set it real short for almost reverb-y sounds –real ong for psychedelic meanderings. Ace.
- F: This stands for Feedback – or regeneration. It basically determines how many repeats you get each time you play a note. Set it fully counter clockwise for only one repeat or set fully clockwise to tip it into out of control self oscillation.
- M: This stands for Mix – meaning the blend of wet and dry. Fully counter clockwise will only give you the dry (clean unaffected) signal. Set it fully clockwise and you will get a louder delay repeat than the original signal. This control is really important – setting all three M controls will set the unit to just produce a totally unaffected, clean signal. Turn up the M control on delay one and you’ll get just delay one. Want to add some of delay two to the festivities? Just bring up the M control on... Delay two ?. Not enough goodness for you? Turn up the M control on delay three – to bring in the sound of the third delay. Let the good times roll!
- Toggle Switch: The toggle switch allows you to set the unit into parallel mode (where the signal is feed into the front of all three delays, the signal is simultaneously processed and then the output of all three delays is blended together) or in series mode (where the signal is feed to the first delay on the right hand side whose output is feed into the input of delay two whose output is feed to the input of delay three whose output is sent to the pedal output). Set the switch to the left position for Parallel Mode or to the right for Series Mode. Series Mode will be have a slightly louder wet signal due to the stacked gain stages. Yeah. Cool. Stacked Gain Stages.
- Effects Loop: The bottom socket on the left and right hand side of the TITAN are for the effects loop. You simply attach the effect of your choice to it in the following fashion: Titan right hand side effects loop socket connects to the other pedals input socket and the TITANs left hand side effects loop socket attached to the other pedals output socket. Easy. Try anything you like in there. I dare you. Apart from stuff that you shouldn’t. Like beer or small children. Actually let’s strike that previous statement and rephrase. I challenge you to try any guitar pedal in the effects loop.
- Power: The TITAN can only be powered by a regulated 9.6 Volt DC adapter (Barrel positive, tip negative) that must be able to supply at least 150ma of power – the Boss PSA supply will work fine. The unit does not run on batteries and will not function properly if the power supply offers less than 150ma.
- True-Bypass Switching!
Condition: This unit is brand new, fresh from the factory. You’re purchasing from an authorized Red Witch dealer.