Rocktron Velocity 100 LTD Guitar Power Amplifier
The Velocity 100 LTD was designed to provide great flexibility and high reliability. This single-rackspace amplifier provides 55 watts of power per channel into a 4 ohm load, or 40 watts per channel into an 8 ohm load.
The Velocity 100 LTD utilizes thermal protection circuitry, along with protection from over voltage, under voltage or any shorts to the power supply. This allows reliable performance night after night without the stress of losing your sound. A front panel power switch and two front panel volume control knobs make operation as easy as possible.
The Channel 1 Level knob adjusts the output level (or overall volume) of channel one. The Channel 2 Level knob adjusts the output level of channel two. The Resonance control particularly beefs up the lower range, giving the Velocity 100 LTD extra performance at the low end of the sonic spectrum. The Presence control opens up the treble and higher end, offering more "voice" for solo playing.
The Velocity 100 LTD is designed for easy operation. Replacing a fuse is a simple procedure as well and a compartment is provided for storing a spare fuse.
- Input Impedance - 10k Ohms
- Maximum Input - +20dBu
- Maximum Gain - 26dB
- Dynamic Range - over 100dB
- Frequency Response - ±1dB, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Power (both channels driven @ 1% THD) - 55 watts @ 4Ω, 40 watts @ 8Ω, 28 watts @ 16Ω
- Power Consumption - 402 watts, 3.5A @ 115VAC
- Dimensions - 19" single rack space, 7.5" deep (190mm)
- Weight - 10 lbs (4.53 kg)