Schaller Lockmeister 6 Tremolo Assembly 42mm Block R2 Nut Chrome 13010242.02
All LockMeister components are manufactured with incomparably low tolerances, which has a noticeable effect on functionality and long-term quality.
With great attention to detail, we have perfected the individual components, right down to the treble adjustment screws and tremolo springs.
Burnished surfaces are prone to corrosion. That‘s why all studs, inserts and screws of our Schaller LockMeister™ Tremolo feature black-zinc and black-chrome finishes for improved look, touch and durability.
Special studs with additional inserts are used to mount the tremolo onto the instrument. The inserts have a fine thread. We also supply replacment kits for tremolos where you can find studs with wooden thread that allow direct mounting in the body without inserts.
The dimensions of our Tremolo LockMeister™ are exactly the same as the dimensions of the Floyd Rose Tremolo. You can easily replace your Floyd Rose Tremolo with our new LockMeister™ Tremolo. This also applies to all replacement parts! You can use an EVH D-Tuna.
- Distance height adjustment screws: 74,3 mm according to international standards (sometimes only 74mm, it is identical)
- Size press-in bushing: 10 mm
- String spacing E-e: 54 mm
- Slideway intonation 8,5 mm
- Weight: 442 g with block length 37 mm
- Maximum string gauge: 0.080" / 2,03 mm
- Bridge radius of the saddles: 12", if you remove the shim (dimension 43 x 12,8 x 0,3 mm) under the saddles away you get 16".
- Tremolo block: with 3 fixing screws at a distance of 17 mm, material brass.
- 1 × locking nut complete with 2 pairs of mounting screws
- 1 × string retainer with mounting screws 2.2 x 16 mm
- 1 × tremolo claw complete with mounting screws 4.2 x 45 mm and 3 tremolo springs
- 2 × mounting studs M7 x 0,5 with 2 threaded bushings diameter 10 mm
- 3 × allen keys (2.0/2.5/3.0 mm)