Schaller Signum Flagship Locking Wraparound Tailpiece Chrome 12350200
Designed to boost your guitar`s sound, playability and looks.
- Special design locking studs for tight connection and perfect sound coupling.
- Superb tonal definition by state-of-the-art string saddle shaping.
- Perfect natural resonance resulting in rich dynamics, sustain and overtones.
- Top surface elements designed for unparalleled playing comfort.
- Vast intonation space of 9 mm string saddle travel.
- Allen screws of different lengths (6 mm / 10 mm) to expand the intonation range.
- Angled and straight mounting are possible.
- Meticulously designed break and pressure angles.
- Optimized string-through-bridge routing for effortless restringing.
- Rectangular ballend retainer holes to prevent untwisting ballends.
- Elegance and versatility for all guitar styles.
- Suitable for curved and flat guitar tops alike.
- New die-cast zinc with machined special-design brass saddles.
- With its sleek design and unique construction details Signums G/D string height above body can be adjusted as low as 13.20 mm (0.520).
- Bridge bolt spacing: 81,8 mm/3,220″
- String spacing (E/e): 52,5 mm/2,067″
- String spacing saddles: 10,5 mm/0,413″
- Bridge radius: 12″ , for fretboards 10-14″
- Weight: 90 g (206 g with accessories)
- Suitable for left-handers: yes
- 2 × Signum Locking studs M8 with 2 Signum Locking stud bushings 11.2 x 25 mm
- 1 × Signum Locking key ergonomically shaped for trouble-free locking
- 2 pairs of different lengths Allen screws (6 mm/10 mm) for flawless visual appearance (6 mm pre-installed)
- 1 × allen key for allen screws.