ABM Tremolo Assembly String & Mounting Spacing 2 1/16" 5050-S
The Tremolo 5050 is characterized by numerous "hidden" optimizations that make it a great-sounding "Trem-Master". Here, the classic vintage design is retained.
The "Advanced String Guide" with its hollow in conjunction with the newly developed saddles holds the tremolo in tune perfectly. The base plate and mounting screws have the same hardness, so that material wear for continuous operation could be extremely minimized.
The tremolo arm is adjustable and the comfortable torpedo knob feels perfect. Likewise tremolo springs have been developed that allow smoothest and soundless "tremolo-action". In conjunction with a good bone saddle and locking tuning machines it operates almost in tune. The appearance fits. Vintage correct execution with chromed base plate in "mirror-gloss quality" and nickel plated saddles! On request, in "mint condition" aged.
Material / Finish: Steel base plate (chrome), steel saddles (nickel-plated), tremolo block from steel (nickel).
Scope of supply: Tremolo with lever mounting screws, tinned spring plate including screws, 5 tremolo springs, 2 tremolo arm knobs in black and cream-white, various height adjustment screws for customizing, hex wrench, protector box.
- Solid Cold Work Steel base plate with advanced string guide
- Direct replacement for 6-point mounting
- 53 mm string spacing and post spacing
- Cold Rolled Steel saddles with threaded Saddle-Screw-Flanks
- Two custom made Torpedo-Knobs, without any edge
- Hardenend mounting screws
- Tremolo block made of Cold Work Steel
- Threaded stainless steel tremolo arm with adjustable clearance