Source Audio Kingmaker Fuzz Pedal
The Kingmaker Fuzz is clearly not a typical stompbox - its sleek exterior looks fairly straight-forward, but this machine was built with serious under-the-hood muscle. Out of the box it offers outstanding tonal range and a super-simple set of controls, but dig a little deeper and discover the hidden power and flexibility of this stompbox. With the Neuro Editor's 40+ additional overdrive, fuzz, and distortion engines combined with a massive set of adjustable parameters, the Kingmaker is the platform on which to craft your perfect drive pedal.
- 3 Distinct Fuzz Engines - Flip the center toggle switch and select between three different fuzz engines.
- 3 Presets — Use Preset Mode to save a different preset to each of the three toggle switch positions. When the pedal is engaged, all of the parameters instantly jump to their saved value, regardless of the knob positions.
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks — Distort upstream stereo signals, split a mono signal to dual outputs, or use the additional in and out as an external effects loop.
- Stackable Drive Engines — Dual drive engines and stereo inputs and outputs make it possible (via the Neuro App) to stack any combination of drive engines in either series or parallel as well as split the signal and send a separate drive engine to each of the pedal’s outputs.
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- External Control — Compatible with Source Audio expression pedals, the Source Audio Tap Tempo switch (which also acts as an external switching mechanism), and the Hot Hand 3.