SquarePlug SP400 1/4" Low-Profile Soldered Plug Angled Connector
SquarePlug™ SP400 is the smallest 1/4" soldered connector on the market. It is 20% smaller than the Switchcraft 228 and projects by only 8.3mm which is much less than any currently available soldered and solder-less connectors.
What makes SP400 stands out though, is its ability [thanks to a super compact design] to be patched into adjacent and closely–spaced socket configurations [like the ones found on floor and rack based switching systems] where no other right angled soldered plug can.
With SquarePlug you get the performance and reliability of a soldered connector with virtually the same footprint of a solderless one!
The plug is compatible with any 4mm (0.156") cable diameter or less. The cable also works perfectly with our CA-0678 cable, which has an O.D. of 0.178".
- Ultra–low–profile connector [measures only 8.3mm / 0.326" Deep x 17mm / 0.67" Wide x 28mm / 1.10" Tall] for highest packing density
- Serviceable, all–metal plug designed to snug–fit smaller diameter cables (4 to 4.5mm) for optimum strain relief and improved emi protection
- 2 solder tabs for quick and easy soldering/desoldering
- Insulation sheet to prevent hot and ground signals from shorting
- Not Compatible with The GigRig G2 and Boss ES5/8
- Fits cables up to 0.18" or 4.6mm OD