SquarePlug SP500 1/4" Low-Profile Soldered Plug Angled Connector Black
SquarePlug™ SP500 is the smallest 1/4" soldered connector on the market. It is 20% smaller than the Switchcraft 228 and projects by only 8.3mm which is much less than any currently available soldered and solder-less connectors.
What makes SP500 stands out though, is its ability [thanks to a super compact design] to be patched into adjacent and closely–spaced socket configurations [like the ones found on floor and rack based switching systems] where no other right angled soldered plug can.
With SquarePlug you get the performance and reliability of a soldered connector with virtually the same footprint of a solderless one!
The plug is compatible with any 5.8mm (0.23") cable diameter or less. SP500 is compatible with the following popular switching systems: VoodooLab Pedal Switcher, PX8, PX8 Plus, HEX | RJM PBC, Mini Effect Gizmo | MusicomLab 6M, 62M, 8L, MKIV, MKV | Providence Audio PEC-4V, PEC-2 | IdeaBench Switcheroo | Carl Martin Octaswitch, Octaswitch mkii | Vinteck V8 | Cusack Music: PBT9, PBT6.
Not Compatible with The GigRig G2 and Boss ES5/8
- Ultra–low–profile connector [measures only 8.3mm / 0.326" Deep x 17mm / 0.67" Wide x 28mm / 1.10" Tall] for highest packing density
- Serviceable, all–metal plug designed to snug–fit smaller diameter cables (4 to 4.5mm) for optimum strain relief and improved emi protection
- 2 solder tabs for quick and easy soldering/desoldering
- Insulation sheet to prevent hot and ground signals from shorting
- Not Compatible with The GigRig G2 and Boss ES5/8
- Fits cables up to 0.22" or 5.6mm OD
- Anodized black finish